News | Events | Giving Back | Reunions | Obituaries | Newsletters | Contacts
Due to the Corona Virus lockdown and restrictions the Reunion Weekend 17 & 18 July 2020 has been postponed to 2021. Further information to be added once dates have been secured.
Reunion Weekend for 0s (1950, 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990, 2000, 2010)
The following is a list of contact leaders for specific year groups:
1970 Bruce Williamson – firstname.lastname@example.org
1980 Lawrence Wordon – email@example.com or Ashleigh Pearce – firstname.lastname@example.org
1990 James Walsh – email@example.com
2000 Tyrone Sharnock – firstname.lastname@example.org
2010 Gareth Oliver – email@example.com
Format of weekend:
- Assembly with boys at approx. 13h15
- Guard of Honour – from Memorial Hall to Payne Hall with pipers leading the way
- Time spent in Payne hall looking at photos etc.
- 14h30 – 17h30 Tours of school to commence plus tea/coffee snacks outside Museum (which will be open) and Memorial House.
- 17h30 drinks in Memorial Hall (cash bar) followed at 18h15 official welcome and thanks by Dale Jackson and Rob Katzen (JBA Chairman). (Bar will be closed during speeches). This is for ALL old boys. Bar run by Rowing parents. Socialising and catching up will be the order of the evening. There will be prego rolls available to purchase.
- At approx. 18h45 Non Reunion boys stay in the Memorial Hall whilst year reunion old boys to procedure to their allotted venues.
- Dress – smart casual (remember it does get chilly here in July)
- Parking available on top field on Friday.
- Sports fixtures for the day will be issued to you nearer the time
- Centenary House open to all after the 1st team game (cash bar and prego rolls on sale) run by the Cricket parents
- Parking will be available on top field from 11h30